• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S FLAC tags unknown

Strange that. Are you on Froyo? I noticed PowerAMP has missed the Album name on a single file, and I changed the tag from ID3v2 to ID3v1 and that fixed it. Not an exactly desirable work-around, but may help. I only mean to be helpful here, but have you verified your tags are correct in a program like Foobar2k or mp3tag? Some media players and related software a shit with tags, so there could be an issue there, like you could be using APE tags or something unorthodox that PowerAMP cannot read.

Yes all tag's are readable by the flack supported tag edditors. In winamp on my notebook the show perfectly but big issus on the phone :(

And the most odd of all is that with some tag's the phone gets all the data the one time and doesn't show it the next

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones