• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S II - Available now?

damn, that stinks - I have AT&T & just got the HTC Inspire ($0.00 at Best Buy last week) & am Not liking the Battery Life. It goes down fairly fast & I hardly am On the Phone that much! I've done some video browsing (reviews) of this one (Galaxy S2), the Samsung Infuse as well. I could bring my phone back & get the Infuse, but it'd be $149 vice the FREE deal I got for the Inspire.

Upvote 0
Hey Aerodude, welcome to the forums :)

damn, that stinks - I have AT&T & just got the HTC Inspire ($0.00 at Best Buy last week) & am Not liking the Battery Life. It goes down fairly fast & I hardly am On the Phone that much! I've done some video browsing (reviews) of this one (Galaxy S2), the Samsung Infuse as well. I could bring my phone back & get the Infuse, but it'd be $149 vice the FREE deal I got for the Inspire.

For the first week or so, the battery on my Desire HD was terrible. Now, with a little tinkering, I can get about 2 days out of it. I wouldn't judge it on the first few charge/discharge cycles.

What's your grace period? How long have you got before you can change it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones