• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy s4 charging port work for all?

Forum is dead because it's an old phone. Nobody answered most likely because nobody knows for certain.

They do use the same form factor, but they are not identical. And, knowing a little something about Samsung, I would say it won't work.

sch-1545port.jpg

Reactions: svim
Upvote 0
Forum is dead because it's an old phone. Nobody answered most likely because nobody knows for certain.

They do use the same form factor, but they are not identical. And, knowing a little something about Samsung, I would say it won't work.

View attachment 128769

the only thing I see there is if you De Solder the actual port and Solder/reattach it to the right board.

that takes Skillz.
I wouldn't even try.
and My Mod here is right, if you try to swap the little board with it the firmware drivers wont match and thats a nightmare.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones