• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Tab 2: Can't see Icons after download

Status
Not open for further replies.

troy9173

Lurker
Jun 9, 2013
Hi all,

I just downloaded blackmart alpha and NBA2k13 but they do not show as icons on my home screen, but they do show up on my applications manager. I checked the box under security to allow for unknown sources. How do I see the icons of stuff I have not downloaded from Google Store?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I just downloaded blackmart alpha and NBA2k13 but they do not show as icons on my home screen, but they do show up on my applications manager. I checked the box under security to allow for unknown sources. How do I see the icons of stuff I have not downloaded from Google Store?

Thanks.

welcome to the AF!!!!!

unfortunately AF likes to support developers as much as possible and this is why we have taken a stand to not have any discussions on piracy. it is also in our http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html#post3504. if you have not read it yet, then i suggest that you do.

i'm closing this thread. i hope you understand and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.

thanx
ocnbrze

Reactions: RichSz
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones