• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rozzer

Lurker
Oct 19, 2014
Hi all
(Newbie here)

I am in the process of purchasing a new Galaxy Tab 4, 10.1 16gb
T1046004D.
It is fairly new on the market as far as i know in South Africa.

I would like to know, which is the correct forum if not this one, to discuss
issues etc regarding this tablet.
I am new to Android OS and have always been a Windows user and still am
so would like to know where i can get the manual to read online or get some info on how the OS works as opposed to Windows etc.

Hope to hear from you

Regards Rozzer

Thanks AnciusD

I found the correct manual, however i'm not sure about the connection facility i.e
I have not got Wi-Fi at home and my other PCs use a dongle for a network connection
the model i'm interested in does have a sim card slot so does that mean i can reload data onto the sim card via an on-screen network facility. any advice greatly appreciated.

Rozzer

Upvote 0
Hi AnciusD

Thanks for your input, I did approach the local network provider today and you
can purchase a sim card only, with no contract, and just purchase the amount of airtime (data) and load it via the on-screen network providers instructions which
will be installed when you insert the Sim Card.

Thanks a million anyway, at least i know now that i have two network options that
I can use

Regards Rozzer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones