• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Games] GAMEVIL

I bought Baseball Superstars 2010 this weekend after enjoying the demo and I love it! It's very much like MLB PowerPros on the home consoles and portables (I have not yet tried the Android version of PowerPros, but I hear the controls are bad). I can't say enough positive things about this game, really.

Some suggestions for 2011:

- Turn the training into mini-games and let the outcome of that mini-game determine how well your training session went.

- Give us more opportunities to do training and events between games.

- The "special" pitchers can last 3 AB's or more in season mode. This can be really frustrating. Maybe I haven't yet figured out their "tells" if they have any, but as it is right now, facing a special pitcher = instant out for me. :(

- Let us work our way up to the majors from the minors.

Fantastic game, I highly recommend it to any baseball fan.

Upvote 0
is there some way to play zenonia in a 320*400 resolution screen?
Im talking about my samsung apollo

Wow I didn't even know that android support a such resolution. According to PhoneArena (Samsung Galaxy Apollo (Phone Arena)) The resolution is worst then you think, it is 240*400. Unfortunately I don't think any games can scale to that resolution, but maybe you will have luck with emulators.

Upvote 0
Wow I didn't even know that android support a such resolution. According to PhoneArena (Samsung Galaxy Apollo (Phone Arena)) The resolution is worst then you think, it is 240*400. Unfortunately I don't think any games can scale to that resolution, but maybe you will have luck with emulators.

Actually i have tried lots of games and they all work... im only having problems with zenonia.
It seems my screen is wqvga ( resolution 240*400) and its supposed to be supported by zenonia...
what am i missing then?

Upvote 0
I bought Baseball Superstars 2010 this weekend after enjoying the demo and I love it! It's very much like MLB PowerPros on the home consoles and portables (I have not yet tried the Android version of PowerPros, but I hear the controls are bad). I can't say enough positive things about this game, really.

Some suggestions for 2011:

- Turn the training into mini-games and let the outcome of that mini-game determine how well your training session went.

- Give us more opportunities to do training and events between games.

- The "special" pitchers can last 3 AB's or more in season mode. This can be really frustrating. Maybe I haven't yet figured out their "tells" if they have any, but as it is right now, facing a special pitcher = instant out for me. :(

- Let us work our way up to the majors from the minors.

Fantastic game, I highly recommend it to any baseball fan.

Thanks for your feedback, and support!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones