• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Games incompatible with triumph

Yeah I hate having to constantly have my finger on the phone. I noticed that once you have a download started if you press the home key and open another app it will continue the download. So when I download the game data I start the download, and open this app called NightClock and leave the phone on its own, making sure its plugged in. Its worked with me so hopefully it will with you too :D PLUS its a pretty great app.

Upvote 0
If you guys have problems downloading stuff do what I do... make sure "Stay Awake" is checked in settings> applications> development and then when your phones connected to the charger it wont sleep unless you manually do it. Downloads will continue downloading this way. Although it will only stay awake if its plugged into the charger.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones