1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GBWhatsApp data recovery problem

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Saurabh046, May 31, 2019.

1. Saurabh046

Saurabh046 Lurker

I have delete my GBWhatsApp account. Before deletion I have done a backup in my sd card.
    Now when i m reinstalling my GBWhatsApp and trying to restore it its saying "can't find any backup in '/sdcard/GBWhatsApp"!
    Please help me to restore my data in GBWhatsApp

lillycarrie82 likes this.
  2. JAy3001

JAy3001 Android Expert

Have you checked that location to see if there is an actual backup file there? If not then it didn't create the backup. You might want to check to see if it created it on your internal storage in the same location, if so try and get the app to point to that location to restore the backup.

If none are present I doubt you can recover your lost data, unless it's on the cloud somewhere.

Saurabh046 and ocnbrze like this.
  3. Saurabh046

Saurabh046 Lurker

The backup was in internal memory bt when it shows that the file is not present in sdcard so i thought it wud recover from sd card so i move the backup in sdcard bt still the problm is same.

4. JAy3001

JAy3001 Android Expert

Ok, so this is a modified version of Whatsapp, try the following:

Source: https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/gb...reate-and-restore-a-backup-in-gbwhatsapp.html

Saurabh046 and ocnbrze like this.
  5. Saurabh046

Saurabh046 Lurker

Its not working guys. Now I m facing new problm please luk at the attached image

6. Saurabh046

Saurabh046 Lurker

Please have a luk on it amd help me plzzz

Attached Files:

7. JAy3001

JAy3001 Android Expert

I believe this is an error due to you having a modified version of WhatsApp installed and more than likely something to do with it screwing a file up somewhere.

Not sure what the solution is. You could try to clear the data and uninstall GBWhatsapp. I've read a post similar to this, although I cannot find it atm. It could be that a reset of the phone will be required...

Saurabh046 likes this.
  8. Saurabh046

Saurabh046 Lurker

Thank you