1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Go straight to Home Screen after Ending Call ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MelonSplitter, Feb 7, 2011.

1. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Member

Is there a way to go straight to the Homescreen after ending a call. It is annoying having to press the Endcall button then the Homescreen button. Just saying.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by JB in AZ, Feb 14, 2011 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Yes, there is. Search the market for an app called Not Call Log. That will do what you want. It will only work for outgoing calls. Incoming calls will end, and take you back to where ever you were before the call came in. If you want to tell it to go to the homescreen after an incoming call, you have to pay for it. The free version works for outgoing calls, though. I'm sure you could also do this with tasker, but that's overkill if you're not going to use it for anything else.

MelonSplitter likes this.
  4. kencrudup

kencrudup Android Enthusiast

WHS. That's what I use.

5. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Member

whs ?

6. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

There's also an app called On Call End. Lets you configure it to many different ways when the call ends, and works on both incoming and outgoing calls. I have been using it without any issues for several weeks.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews