• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Going to make the switch to Android

When I get paid on the first, I am going to make the switch over to Android.

Right now I am using Windows Mobile and am not to happy with it. It is to slow and I cant customize it the way I want to.

My friend told me about Android. And when I played around with an Android phone at a retail store, I was totally blown away by how fast it is. Web pages loaded in mere seconds instead of minutes. And the touch screen was very responsive.

I was hoping to get the Nexus One. But since its not sold at retail stores, it would probably be to expensive for me to order after tax and shipping and handling.

So I will have to get the Motorola Cliq, as TMobile is the only store that sells Android phones in which they will sell me one without a four hundred dollar deposit. I have horrible credit.

When I get paid on the first, I am going to make the switch over to Android.

Right now I am using Windows Mobile and am not to happy with it. It is to slow and I cant customize it the way I want to.

My friend told me about Android. And when I played around with an Android phone at a retail store, I was totally blown away by how fast it is. Web pages loaded in mere seconds instead of minutes. And the touch screen was very responsive.

I was hoping to get the Nexus One. But since its not sold at retail stores, it would probably be to expensive for me to order after tax and shipping and handling.

So I will have to get the Motorola Cliq, as TMobile is the only store that sells Android phones in which they will sell me one without a four hundred dollar deposit. I have horrible credit.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones