• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good grief!

You do realize that this is ANDROIDforums.com, right? You're not going to get a lot of sympathy for drooling over Steve Jobs' shiny toy phone around here.

That's funny right there!! yes sir!

I'm not drooling over an Apple product. I would never own a iphone. I was merely point out a fact, a small regional carrier can get new phones but not UCS.

The new plans form USC suck big time!

Upvote 0
The iPhone 4S is not in any sense a "new" phone. It's been out for several months now, and it will very soon be replaced by a newer, shinier, toy phone. The only reason the regional carriers are getting the 4S is because the 5 will be coming out in the next month or two.

Also, in case you missed it, it appears that USCC is set to get the Samsung Galaxy S III, which is at the top of the smartphone heap, and most likely will be for quite some time.

If you dislike USCC so much, feel free to switch to another carrier.

Upvote 0
The iPhone 4S is not in any sense a "new" phone. It's been out for several months now, and it will very soon be replaced by a newer, shinier, toy phone. The only reason the regional carriers are getting the 4S is because the 5 will be coming out in the next month or two.

Also, in case you missed it, it appears that USCC is set to get the Samsung Galaxy S III, which is at the top of the smartphone heap, and most likely will be for quite some time.

If you dislike USCC so much, feel free to switch to another carrier.

Did I say I dislike USCC? NO!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones