• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google ad services

So I have had this problem for quite a while and I can't find any answer to this the only things I see about it online is for a computer not a phone so does anyone have a idea of gownto solve this?
And I have cleared the cache and uninstalled and reinstalled chrome along with hard resetting my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-29-23-13-47.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-29-23-13-47.png
    271 KB · Views: 341
Connection refused, can often mean the particular IP address has been blacklisted by the server, for whatever reasons. Same for both mobile and computers. Web servers will sometimes block and refuse incoming connection requests from IP addresses originating in Russia and China, because of hacking, spamming, DDoS attacks, etc.

How to solve it, try coming in from a different IP address, like by using a VPN possibly, or try to determine why your IP address might have been blacklisted by Google Ad Services.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Connection refused, can often mean the particular IP address has been blacklisted by the server, for whatever reasons. Same for both mobile and computers. Web servers will sometimes block and refuse incoming connection requests from IP addresses originating in Russia and China, because of hacking, spamming, DDoS attacks, etc.

How to solve it, try coming in from a different IP address, like by using a VPN possibly, or try to determine why your IP address might have been blacklisted by Google Ad Services.
That doesnt work I use my data and a friends WiFi, I just simply look up amazon on Google there is a link to their website and it takes me to that but however it does not do this on my computer or my other phone just the one I got from t mobile (note:my mom has the same phone and it does not do this)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones