• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Contacts

bat_big

Lurker
Mar 10, 2011
I used to have my contacts synced with exchange. i recently switched this over to google.

I cleared all of my contacts and setup google sync for my contacts. The problem I have is that when I receive a phone call, it does not show me the contact information, just the number....also, when dialing, it no longer "suggests" contacts according to what I am dialing. What setting controls this, or what can I do to remedy the problem.

Thanks in advance!!

which is fine, but the problem is that it is like the phone part of the phone isn't seeing the contacts at all...incoming calls just show a number, when dialing, nothing happens, it just dials what I am pressing, no names, first or last. it is almost like I have no saved contacts at all where that is concerned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones