• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Glass Video

I would love this. Wednesday I was playing with my kids, they were on the trampoline (which has a safety enclosure), and they would put their hands on the netting, and then I would push their hands and they would fall back into the trampoline and start giggling. I tried to take a video with my phone but it just didn't turn out good. Glass would solve that. :)

Upvote 0
I would love this. Wednesday I was playing with my kids, they were on the trampoline (which has a safety enclosure), and they would put their hands on the netting, and then I would push their hands and they would fall back into the trampoline and start giggling. I tried to take a video with my phone but it just didn't turn out good. Glass would solve that. :)

See your already finding a practical use. I'd just love to have them as it could be the start of a big change in technology.

Upvote 0

There's a feature on Google glass as Larry Page said, that there will be a feature that will take a picture every few seconds so you can capture that perfect shot

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones