• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play (Music app) help!

Hello. I am currently having issues with the play music app. Here is how things began

I was previously using double twist. I have gotten tired of having to work between iTunes,then double twist to make things work. I have moved to buying all my music from the google play store and wanted to simply use their app. Simple, right?

I have all my music on google play now. I have my play lists on the web-based manager app as well. I have a total of 3 lists, none of which are extensively long. THe longest being 600 odd songs.

today I noticed 2 of each play list on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Moreover, these did not have the appropriate number of songs! Not only did they not match each other, but they didn't even match the web-based platform.

I then deleted all my playlists on my device only. I still have them on the web site.

How on earth do I get my dam device / app to have the playlists from the google play / my music website. Moreover, how do I continue to re-sync these so that I can listen to my music offline.

Thank you for any help you can be,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones