• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Play not showing any apps at all

Argjent

Nov 3, 2012
This is really annoying, when I open google play I can't see any apps there, featured or paid, just categories, entering categories shows nothing too.
The same thing is happening with the Google play website. When I click on a link to an app in play store it does show up but ALL the apps I tried installing showed "This app is incompatible with your country" or something like that, except those that I already installed once :-(.
I tried: Deleting data for Google Play (not google play services);
Adding a different google account
None of these work, what the hell is wrong ?

This is really annoying, when I open google play I can't see any apps there, featured or paid, just categories, entering categories shows nothing too.
The same thing is happening with the Google play website. When I click on a link to an app in play store it does show up but ALL the apps I tried installing showed "This app is incompatible with your country" or something like that, except those that I already installed once :-(.
I tried: Deleting data for Google Play (not google play services);
Adding a different google account
None of these work, what the hell is wrong ?

Are you running a custom ROM ? what changes have you made to your phone, the most common reason for this aside from the wrong account is changing the DPI

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones