• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Plus (+)

I wouldnt trust google they have a lot of flaws, I remember when they had a lot of problems with their gmail and the online version of word document and such, googles people were reading and looking at other people personal info, and allowing other people to do the same, whose to say that once their version of social networking isnt an attmept to see what everyone of their memebers is doing and look at personal information and use it against us in some way

Oh yeah? Hows that "Device(s): (Current)Samsung Epic 4g (previous)Motorola droid 2" working out for you? You know those are running a Google operating system called Android... right?

There are a few glaring issues with your statement but I just picked this one for now. I would politely suggest you not post to this topic if you're not interested.

Attachments

• Hypocrit.jpg
    Hypocrit.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: stainlessray
Upvote 0
:D
oh yeah? Hows that "device(s): (current)samsung epic 4g (previous)motorola droid 2" working out for you? You know those are running a google operating system called android... Right?

There are a few glaring issues with your statement but i just picked this one for now. I would politely suggest you not post to this topic if you're not interested.

:D :D :D :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I was just going through some random public posts on google plus, If a page has a video & photo posted, when I click on the photo it opens up as a popup with the page in the background dimmed, but the strange thing is the page at the back gets refreshed & the video starts playing on its own.

Upvote 0
I made a dummy google account, sign in and invite yourself:

Google ID: gplusinviter@gmail.com
Password: inviteplease

Please don't change the password so that others can use it, too.

EDIT: Google took down the invite system, if it ever goes back up, you guys are more than welcome to use the email and password again.
Some tool must have changed the password. :mad:

Upvote 0
Some tool must have changed the password. :mad:

Nope .Nada.
Terrorists use single mail ID and multiple locations to co ordinate attacks .
If a single mail is accessed from different IP then it is a red flag.Either the account has been phished and or may be a part of terrorist conspiracy.
It's standard google procedure to close ID. And the ID was accesed from all around the world with multiple IP's in one hour!!!!!!

Upvote 0
I made a dummy google account, sign in and invite yourself:

Google ID: gplusinviter@gmail.com
Password: inviteplease

Please don't change the password so that others can use it, too.

EDIT: Google took down the invite system, if it ever goes back up, you guys are more than welcome to use the email and password again.

Password not working. :(

Upvote 0
Reactions: SeekerOfTheWay
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones