• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice invites.

question. what are the settings so that when someone texts me to my google number it doesn't notify me on my native messenging.

i want goolge voice app to notify me for sms texts on google voice number not both. I get notified twice from the native messaging app and google voice app. Just want google voice.

thanks

Upvote 0
question. what are the settings so that when someone texts me to my google number it doesn't notify me on my native messenging.

i want goolge voice app to notify me for sms texts on google voice number not both. I get notified twice from the native messaging app and google voice app. Just want google voice.

thanks
Go to settings / phone. Select your mobile phone and hit edit. There you will find the setting for sms. Uncheck the box forward sms.

Upvote 0
^^^ I dunno why, but your username made me smile. The nig? Is that what you're trying to say? I dunno how these slide by the admin. but...

Down to my last 3 or so Wave invites after having 30 or so the past two months. Anyone wanna trade? I have Voice and Wave, anyone got any invites to other cool stuff, not necessarily Google-related?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones