• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Wallet password retrieval for android phone

I hope this makes sense. I forgot the password that I use on my android phone (Note LTE) for google wallet. I can log in to google.com on my laptop using the password I normally use with my laptop, but that password does not work on my phone. How does one reset the password used with the phone?

Thanks.

Correction! What I need is the security PIN that I created but forgot. How does one retrieve that PIN? I have been ploughing through google wallet but that seems designed so that an answer is almost impossible to find. At least I now know it is a PIN number...

... I really hate google help. Everything is so bloody hard to find. I managed to find out that I need to reset mu PIN and hopefully will be able to do that. Why is everything at google so intricate and complicated? One would think billions of folks forget their PINs so why is finding out how to do that so damned hard? It took me over an hour to find this hidden info at google wallet.

Anyway, thanks folks. And forgive my rant. I think I can take it from here.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones