• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories GorillaGadgets 3500mAh battery

Hey all!
I am a new member to the android community and since i stumbled upon this particular thread i wanted to say that if you are sketched out about buying stuff from Ebay i would suggest calling up GorillaGadgets (yes they have a phone number you can call them) and talk to any of the reps they have!

I just spoke to them and they Own HTC Evo 4gs and use their products! They answered any odd questions i had and once they have the batteries in stock they will email and i will put in an order for the extended battery and the dock as well for way less then the Seido $100 price tag!

Can't hurt to call them out of curiosity like i did.

TK

Upvote 0
I purchased the 2fer deal on ebay but from a seller in NY. Came with 2 3500's, 2 battery doors, and a desktop charger for about $24 shipped. It looks exactly like the one posted and the battery has the same label. Still going through my initial charges but do notice they are lasting a lot longer than my oem battery.

Upvote 0
I purchased the 2fer deal on ebay but from a seller in NY. Came with 2 3500's, 2 battery doors, and a desktop charger for about $24 shipped. It looks exactly like the one posted and the battery has the same label. Still going through my initial charges but do notice they are lasting a lot longer than my oem battery.

Link????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones