• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GrandMasterB Presents Karma

i'll offer what i have:

Blackberry Storm I (spoken for)
Blackberry Pearl (spoken for)
Dell photo 924 printer
USB extender. turns 1 port into 4. not sure if its 2.0
2 google voice invites (1 left)

DVD's:
Chuck Norris in Logans War unopened (imagine that)
Office Space (yeah the red stapler one!)
Pleasantville
Chapelles Show Season 1
The Matrix Reloaded
Memento
Raiders of the Lost Ark

yeah i could sell this stuff but if someone truly need/wants this stuff then i am happy to supply.

if you want any of this please excuse the slowest cheapest snail mail. i am surely not wealthy by ANY means, just need a little karma on my side i guess.

p.s. sorry this isnt droid related but i dont have any accessories to share

Upvote 0
I already PM'd someone about my extra car charger I have. If they don't need it anymore, I'll have it available for anyone who needs it.

I also spent $35 on an Otterbox case and just don't like it... I've never liked cases, so it was my own dumb fault for buying it. If someone truely needs it, just let me know.

Also, if someone has a bluetooth headset, I would love one. I do a lot of driving and with having a stick shift, it get's hard to manage a phone at times.

I don't get on here a lot beside when I'm at work, so the best way to get ahold of me is through my email at itshumble@hotmail.com

Peace, Love and Unity :)

Upvote 0
I am looking for a case for my droid. I have dropped it about 3 times now and have gotten lucky...I don't forsee my luck getting better though lol! I WILL trade for an LG Bluetooth headset, BUT I can't find the charger for it and it's not mini/micro USB...not sure what it is. If you're interested just shoot me a PM or email (email is better) at nathan312@gmail.com and I will send a picture of the headset and of the charging port. Any help on the case situation would be GREATLY appreciated!

Upvote 0
I will give you 4 waves for the other invite.

I would love to have a wave invite, if you could spare one please. I don't have a voice invite, but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Also, I have half a case. It is the back of a hard case. It is called something like "shell and holster". I got it from Verizon and it fits perfectly. I also have the holster and the front part, but the front part of the case is broke. A small tab broke off and it doesnt hold to the phone properly. If anyone wants it, it's yours. Otherwise I may just throw it away.

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones