• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greatest games and applications for Samsung Galaxy Ace

Really hard to narrow down to 10, but these are mine (all available from the Market & only Root Explorer has to be paid for (plus Titanium Pro, but you can use the free version)).

1. K-9 Mail or Maildroid – third party email client, far better than stock.
2. Dropbox – for sending files to/from the PC.
3. Remote PC – operate your mouse/keyboard/PowerPoint/media player via wifi/Bluetooth.
4. run Football – football (soccer) management game, highly addictive.
5. HulloMail – visual voicemail.
6. Thetrainline – find train times, book tickets (UK).
7. LauncherPro – best launcher app IMHO.
8. Titanium Backup PRO – powerful backup to SD card.
9. Root Explorer – best ever file manager.
10. Clipper – saves copied text to paste wherever – superb for logging on to websites, etc.

Reactions: rezaam
Upvote 0
hello everybody.
i have a problem with may galaxy ace. it's internal memory is just 158mb and i have an SD card of 2gb. unfortunetlly all my apps is installing in phone memory wich is almost full but the SD card is empty. a have an android version of 2.3.3. i tried to move installed apps from phone memory to SD card but doesn't work.. can someone help me, explaining what i have to do? thanks

Upvote 0
hello everybody.
i have a problem with may galaxy ace. it's internal memory is just 158mb and i have an SD card of 2gb. unfortunetlly all my apps is installing in phone memory wich is almost full but the SD card is empty. a have an android version of 2.3.3. i tried to move installed apps from phone memory to SD card but doesn't work.. can someone help me, explaining what i have to do? thanks

Goto settings> applications> manage applications. select the installed app. You've have a option, move to sd card. Select.you're done. if you find this complicated, get yourself app2sd from market.
I tried my best, hope it helps.

Note: some files cannot be transferred to sd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones