• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Green Demigod Crash Handler Help!

Kidron

Lurker
Jul 25, 2016
I know this has already been posted, here, on other Android forums, google, youtube, but NO ONE seems to have an actual remedy for this, other than warranty, getting a new phone, etc.

My phone over heated at the Rodeo the other day while taking a video. The green screen of death popped up, and of course I tried Volume Down and that just reboots only to pop up with the green screen again. I was about to insert my USB to the computer and do the Dload option, but I can't find the program to install that it says to, and when I've read about it, it seems to never be able to detect the person's device on the computer anyway. So everyone says get a new phone. (Mine's not under warranty, obviously, as this is an older model).

That is not an option for me, I am negative in my account, so I cannot afford a new phone, or be without one. I don't have a house phone, this is my only phone.

I am not an expert on phones, so the information that HAS been posted, about kernels and ROMs and stuff like that makes no sense to me. I have no idea what is being explained.

Please let me know if someone has a definitive answer, and if it is complicated for a n00b, please explain in detail what to do. I would really, greatly appreciate some help with this if possible.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones