• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Thanks for the useful hints... But I'm actually stuck: how to get to Sydia? It seems I need a new ship, but I just can't figure how to get it... The map points me to sandora town but apparently nothing's there. Can you help?

Go to the Shrine of light find your way through at the end you'll meet mave . before that go to Oracle mountain to get to the shrine of light at the top there is the portal

Upvote 0
Great thread and game :)!

Does anyone know what happens if you help the other sandoria tribe brother? I only got treasure of earth and picked the coward.

Also is the gold key part of the story as I just lost my treasure and havnt got that yet.

Thanks
Unsure, as I helped him aswell. Yes the "gold key" is part of the story, which you'll be receiving fairly soon in your progress.

Kinda lost at this point. I just completer the Lava Cave and now I can't seem to find where to go next. It seems that all of the places I haven't gone yet are surrounded either by currents or mountains. I saw a post talking about oracle mountain, where is that at? Thanks.
Do you have the other Treasures (Earth, Water, Wind), if so then you should be able to proceed through the Ruins of Darkness and continue the story line.

I just bought this game today, but I am stuck already on what to do after getting the warrant pass. I passed the guard in the ancient ruins but I don't know how to go pass the locked door, or if I am supposed but to do that. What do i do now?
Are you aware that you can "scroll" to the western/eastern floor(s) by moving to the edge of the screen (how you exit town for example).

I just got stuck in the cave of chaos, don't know how to get to the boss......anyone can help? any maps? thanks!
I agree... i've scoured every square of the dungeon looking for some way to drop into the one section I can't reach; it has a set of stairs, appears to have a chest and an exit to a new area (based on the mini map). No hidden routes showed up on minimap, and I believe i've found all the holes in the ground, even checked in the lava, but no luck!

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the tips!

I am at the Harva town for the first time and am not sure what to do next. Townspeople talk about a forest to the south, desert to the west, and Dark ruins to the north but it is locked and surronded by reefs. Anyone remember what I should do first?

Any party ideas? I am really interested in what other people suggest as a main party and why.

Thanks ^.^

Upvote 0
Ok I got this ship from the pirates, and now I'm in Tydel cave
I don't know how to get in the water??? Do. I need some
kind of a boots or what... please help!!!!!!

You go to the cave during the day to get the treasure in the water area and to flip the switch to open the rock door. After that, you must go back at night to pick the airberries.

Reactions: ssfan82 and Noemi33
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the tips!

I am at the Harva town for the first time and am not sure what to do next. Townspeople talk about a forest to the south, desert to the west, and Dark ruins to the north but it is locked and surronded by reefs. Anyone remember what I should do first?

Any party ideas? I am really interested in what other people suggest as a main party and why.

Thanks ^.^

I figured it out. You go to the forest to the south, make sure to talk to the lumberjack in the house first. Go through the forest until you reach the settlement, talk to everyone. Go back to the lumberjacks house, it walks you through from there.

Reactions: Noemi33
Upvote 0
Wow... I feel foolish, completely overlooked the Cave of Chaos... for some reson I thought I came down the one set of stairs when I actually fell from above right next to them.

Moon Lemming is more difficult, IMO, then Ishtry. That being said, I completed game with all teleports active and 18 old glass bottles, receiving nothing for the eighteenth one. Group was Main, Lauren, Greig and Hero all level 95.

Upvote 0
Great thread and game :)!

Does anyone know what happens if you help the other sandoria tribe brother? I only got treasure of earth and picked the coward.

Thanks
While playing back through the game I choosed Ahmed and received Treasure of Earth, along with 10000G, unsure of any "consequences" in doing so.

Also I found an additional Old Glass Bottle, bringing final total to 19, receiving a Moon Ore for it.

Upvote 0
hi please really need. help stuck in the pyramid just can't seem to find a way past the current to the first steps

I find it easier to use the control pad option rather then the touch controls when trying to navigate the sand currents. Hopefully this image will help:
Grinsia_Pyramid_L2.jpg

Upvote 0
While playing back through the game I choosed Ahmed and received Treasure of Earth, along with 10000G, unsure of any "consequences" in doing so.

Also I found an additional Old Glass Bottle, bringing final total to 19, receiving a Moon Ore for it.

There are 20 bottles, you get the robe of the omnibeing for #20. If you want to get them all be sure to use map vision on every map, I kept it on all through the game and never missed a bottle. As for the robe, it says skill performance drop rate reduced... and is armor for your mage/healer. Not really sure I still use the alchemy mail because with that every time you get hit you heal your MP even though the armor isn't great. Seems I never run out of healing or buffs on my healer.

Upvote 0
Hi i just done the lumberjack/ forest quest and was thinking about getting some info

how many characters u can recruit and which are in post game?
and places to not power lvl but " speedy power lvl " besides the moon forest thing?
lastly does anyone have a spreadsheet of maps,items and others an faq basically ?

Upvote 0
- I choose Ahmed and received Treasure of Earth, along with 10k. Sandora still has a red target pointing to the town and I can't figure out what they want me to do. All the town characters talk about how bad a person Ahmed is, but there's no way to fix it AFAIK.
- I can only find one Ghost Ship in the Northeast part of the map. I think there is only one?
- At first I couldn't find the first Lemming. I really thought it was in Harva Town since they mention an island and the kids talk about getting bitten. But you can find him on the larger of the small islands to the west of Town of the Imperial Castle and to the east of the Cave of Chaos.
- The Moon Lemming is hard to beat, but not impossible. I beat him during the day and night around level 70 or so. If you fight him at night, make sure you heal your characters after every turn.
- Even though I'm almost done the game (except the Cave of Chaos) I'm missing 3 teleport slots. Anybody know what I'm missing?

So now I'm stuck on the Cave of Chaos too. For the love of all things please post a solution. It's a great game, but I'm tired of wandering the cave and just want to finish it. I'm not the only person on the board having issues and a walkthrough would be awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones