• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guess who is below you

Just got home tommo. QUOTE]

Still here Tommo, for a short while.

I was trying to quote @olbriar's sentence previously, to say it also seems like a colloquial oxymoron, though that sentence must have been used here before.
Did that make sense? If so I've been wasting my time here!

Must try to get up earlier tomorrow.

All good with you Tommo? Glad you're picking up somewhat again.

Today, unusually, I found myself sitting in Hyde Park, as trains to Richmond, Richmond Park and an open Pret a Manger sandwich shop, were on a bus replacement service. (I scrapped my old car in September)

I thought I was going to be in the middle of mass riots akin to the Poll Tax Riots I found myself in many moons ago. I've never seen so many loaded Police Minibuses before parking around Hyde Park corner sirens blazing, though the demonstrations centred on the new US Embassy near Vauxhall.
I had seen one open convertible car an hour earlier beeping and holding up a Black Lives Matter placard, and you will have seen a few UK protests in the news.

I don't look in here much, so Next Please!

Olbriar? (only jesting btw)

----
Man! I can't get these quotes to work with the mobile website on Chrome .

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
nope

phteven?
upload_2020-6-4_14-40-25.jpeg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones