• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE] How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (WiFI) [Video Walkthrough]

This does not work on my 10.1 TAB GT-P7500.
Perhaps because it runs android version 4.0.4

Instruction no.4 "Completing the root" was a complete nightmare! Because the Recovery Mode screen scrolls like crazy. I've managed to complete the described steps though. I made lots and lots of camera stills to see which screenrow/choice was selected. This took forever. But I've managed.
Very disappointing that afterwards Root Checker said: "This device does not have proper root access."

Upvote 0
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thedroiddemos.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Upvote 0
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thedroiddemos.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am seeing this as well. Unable to download root.zip file due to 500 server error

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones