• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Guide: Root and install ClockWorkMod custom recovery on LG P690 (Optimus Net / Link / Spirit)

Upvote 0
sir..i hv lg p690 n i followed mentioned steps to install cmw but it gets factory reset every time....n when i paste the commands on emulator it say no file found.... n same for every command....i think i am not making the two files put on right place.....so plzzz hlp me

plzzz help me where to place the files exactly ........thnxxx

Upvote 0
sir..i hv lg p690 n i followed mentioned steps to install cmw but it gets factory reset every time....n when i paste the commands on emulator it say no file found.... n same for every command....i think i am not making the two files put on right place.....so plzzz hlp me

plzzz help me where to place the files exactly ........thnxxx

You have to put the files in /mnt/sdcard or /sdcard
(Both are same.)

Try it and give feedback here.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hiii.....i m havin lg p690 & m following the same procedure of rooting mentioned by u....i hav succesfully rooted my fone.....also pasted the recovry image on my sd card....bt havn't finfd any root folder in my sd card...so wer do i paste the flash_image.....should i myself create a new folder and name it root......help me??? evn if it is nt a serious problem...bt i m new so dnt know much....

Upvote 0
hiii.....i m havin lg p690 & m following the same procedure of rooting mentioned by u....i hav succesfully rooted my fone.....also pasted the recovry image on my sd card....bt havn't finfd any root folder in my sd card...so wer do i paste the flash_image.....should i myself create a new folder and name it root......help me??? evn if it is nt a serious problem...bt i m new so dnt know much....

You seem to be confused....:)

But no problem, I mean move both files to the SD Card but not in any folder.

I mean, over here:

sd%20card.png

Hope it helps

Reactions: mvd
Upvote 0
You seem to be confused....:)

But no problem, I mean move both files to the SD Card but not in any folder.

I mean, over here:

sd%20card.png

Hope it helps

thnku meet.....i hav got rid of it...i know it wasnt any prob....bt as i beginner i was scared....dnt want to make the situation worst....thnks again
will u pls do one more favour....

as i hav succesfully rooted my phone....
and nw im runing cynogen mode 7.2 on my phone....which i hav downloded from this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538071

bt it has many bugs....so pls tell me which cynogen mode u r using on ur phone....and pls send me link of the same........bug free....

Upvote 0
We've officially "launched" and are just starting to get conversation rolling. Sign up and start posting to the website that is sure to be the #1 Android Forum on the net (or anywhere else for that matter)!

I think the cm7.2 of kareendps is already bug free.

Just find the latest version of that rom and kernel ( think it is the battkelly).

I'm using cm9 by markolino.. Though this rom is incomplete, it still doesn't have camera yet.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones