• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handcent Lag

Lag? Where and when? Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't noticed any issues.

When it produces the popup and during quick reply like I said in the original post.

I did email the developer and got a reply in less than an hour. He gave me a beta version that got rid of the keyboard lag when using the quick reply. The initial popup lag is still there though. I am glad to see that the developer is so dedicated to his product. Very nice and very helpful.

Update: After a reboot there is zero lag in the beta provided to me by the developer. I will pass it along to anyone interested just as soon as he says it is ok to do so. Just pm me with your email if you want it and I will send it out. Hopefully he will be as quick to respond about this permission as he was about the problem originally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones