• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Handcent MMS Problem

wrice4

Lurker
Nov 26, 2010
Hey guys, this is my first post and I have searched accordingly and have not found the solution I am looking for.

I can send picture MMS on my Fascinate but everytime I want to attach a file and choose camera (take the picture right now) it never sends the picture I take, it sends a picture I took about 3 months ago, that is not even on my phone.

I can choose attach and then picture to pick one from my phone and it works great, but when I try to attach then choose camera, it just sends one that I sent 3 months ago and I can not change it. Any help? Am I making myself clear?

You are making yourself clear...kind of. You go into compose and attach a picture using the camera (taking the picture right there and then). But instead of attaching that picture you just took it attaches a different one from 3 months ago. Correct? What I don't get is when you said "That is not even on my phone". But anyway, this seems weird...try all the usual suspects: Search the handcent settings, the phone settings, the stock messages app settings etc. If no luck I can only suggest a reinstall.

Upvote 0
Correct? What I don't get is when you said "That is not even on my phone". QUOTE]

The picture it sends instead of the one I take is not on my phone. It is not saved on my phone and is no where to be found in my gallery or anything.

I have looked through all the settings and can not find anything that may be of any help. I will look in the handcent files. Guess im going to have to re-install. Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones