• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having some issues with my Xperia Play

Hooper7

Lurker
Aug 22, 2012
My play keeps having error codes on several applications and even when its just on the home screen :thinking: its getting very annoying now as i have tried a few methods to fix it that i tried through google, i am now wondering should i get a bigger (faster) memory card? as i only have an 8gb.

Also i have some games that i got with the phone such as FIFA 10, Sims, tetris and a few others and i can't uninstall them to free up memory :thinking:

Any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Try to uninstall aps and install them again, maybe it helps u. Card has nothing to apps cos i had 16gb class 2 (worst class) and everything was good (now i use it as memlry for movies on tablet).

To delete games u got with phone u need root cos they are on internal memory and they cant be moved using native app2sd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones