• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Moto (4- i hate this gd thing!) empty trash folder

sam bulla

Lurker
Dec 25, 2017
Mainly to emtpy the trash folder for my photos, you go to settings, photos, click on assistant and you get the option to delete your trash at least as long as it's full, like mine was.

i just want to say a friend has this phone and loves it. i hate this thing and have smashed it against my gearshift knob numerous times to the point that it broke the glass over the camera, and have to say that although i think this thing is junk, it is most durable as that did not kill it like the last three or four phones i have sent back to the happy hunting ground for crapped out cell phones. mostly samsungs, which don't seem to take abuse well. haven't had an iphone since they are made of glass so i passed on them. the camera still works, and it magically still does everything. i was worried it would brain fart the contact memory, but like i said it's like i never smashed it. cudos for durability. poop for some of the way it operates. i do not recall what it did to make me smash it. maybe i put it up to my ear after i pressed the speaker icon and it almost deafened me, which i do frequently for some reason. but anyway, too big of a phone for me still, i long for the first Samsung S3 i smashed because it was just the right size, and somehow dreadfully, every time i have sent my wife to the store to get me a smaller phone, they just keep coming back larger and larger. i do NOT like sitting on a fking brick of a phone in my car, let alone on somebody's hard floor when i am working. yes, like a plumber but i'm an electrician. with a bad temper, which i think you might have figured out by now. anyway, merry christmas peeps!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones