1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello to All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Emmi331, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Emmi331

Emmi331 Lurker

I came to this forum because I sometimes have problems with my Galaxy S8. (I'm aware that most of the time I'm the actual problem). I love this phone, but it seems to have features and quirks I simply don't get. I just posted my first entry here about the way my gmail inbox list has a bad habit of making an entry in the inbox list slide off the right edge of the screen and simply disappear! It probably has something to do with my faulty scrolling, but I have no idea how to get it back once it's gone....

MrJavi likes this.
  2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Emmi331 and welcome to Android Forums. I had a S8+ but have since moved on. I don't have a clue why your mail would disappear but there are friendly members here that likely have some suggestions for you. If you don't receive a reply in a day or so, you might try asking for assistance in our general Android area found here. I do thank you for joining our forums and I hope that we can assist you and that you enjoy your time here.

MrJavi likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hi @Emmi331 , welcome to the forums. :)

MrJavi likes this.
  4. peter shahma

peter shahma Lurker

There is tab called ALL MAIL where you can see all your mail.
    Open Gmail in desktop browser. Click on setting wheel. Scroll down until you find READING PANE. Select no split instead of Right of inbox.

upload_2020-9-22_15-51-10.png

Fredtt686 likes this.
  5. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. Hope everything has worked out.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. Steven58

Didn't seem to. OP hasn't been here since their opening day. ;)

MrJavi likes this.