1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help-bottom button lights

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alexbartman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. alexbartman

alexbartman Lurker

Sorry to ask another question today but can anyone explain why the backlit keys at the bottom (back, home and task) sometimes light up, and but more often than not (like right now). They won't light up???
    Anyone else have this? I It's a bit of a problem when using the phone in low light... The screen is beautiful, but I can't see those navigation keys...
    Thanks
    Alex

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Spewy

Spewy Well-Known Member

I too have this problem - the Galaxy s2 has a setting for the length of time the buttons light for but I have not been able to find the settings on the one.

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

No need to apologise for asking questions! :)

Mine isn't as sensitive as it could be either, if you place your finger along the top, ensuring the black bar with HTC written on it is completely covered, then turn the screen on, do the lights activate?

4. Spewy

Spewy Well-Known Member

Yes, mine remain on.

5. Ziani

Ziani Android Expert

Mine come on for a split second...I find this rather annoying!

6. blacktea

blacktea Member

Mine seem to be working fine, it detects itself.. i guess? When I'm in a low light area, the lights come on, and when I'm outside under the sun, the lights fade off.

7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

I wonder if it's not a fault per s

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews