• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP!! can anyone tell me what app this is ???

Strawbrea

Lurker
Oct 13, 2023
HELP!! can anyone please tell me what app this is??? I can not for the life of me figure it out I've searched Google and thw playstore for all apps I've every installed and I hit a.dead end every time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_222856_Gallery~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_222856_Gallery~2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 84
HELP!! can anyone please tell me what app this is??? I can not for the life of me figure it out I've searched Google and thw playstore for all apps I've every installed and I hit a.dead end every time
what phone do you have? is this your phone? if this is your phone, you can just look in your notification bar to find out. if this is not your phone, then it will be much harder to find out without asking.

we get this question everyday. the problem is that there are millions of apps that use notification icons......so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, most of the inquiries go unanswered.....but you never know you might get lucky and someone here might know what it is.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
To me this looks like maybe the logo for something "IX" which could be the letters i and x or maybe the Roman numeral for 9. Completely a guess and a reach, but possible.

I did find this with looks a bit similar:

The developer is "ix global" and they have a handful of apps. There are also a handful of other apps where "ix" features prominently but I don't see any exact logo matches.

It could also be non-english characters or something abstract. Wish I could be of more help: good luck and report back!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones