• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP!!!! com.android.phone pops up all the time

hpvista

Lurker
Jul 28, 2011
Hi,

I have recently purchased an Lg Optimus chat c555, and I switched the SIM card over from a different phone to put into the Chat phone. After unlocking my phone, I continuously get this error popup on the phone: the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. The bad part is that this message pops up every 5 seconds and prevents me from accessing certain features of the phone. I have managed to determine that the error message will only pop up if I have the SIM card inside. If anyone has any ideas how to get rid of the error message, I'm listening/checking this thread.

All help is appreciated

thank you

Hey guys. I'm also having the same problem on an LG-C555. Did anyone ever find out why this is happening?

I recently unlocked this phone from the Telus network in Canada and now whenever I put a Virgin sim card in it, I get the "com.android.phone" error.

I'd sure appreciate any advice anyone has here.

Cheers in advance ;-)

Upvote 0
Hi Androidian people...

I have the same problem then Chillus with "I recently unlocked this phone from the Telus network in Canada and now whenever I put a Virgin sim card in it", I get this :

"The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectely, Please try again" [Force Close]
"Le processus com.android.phone s'est interrompu de fa

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones