• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help guys, having second thoughts about the phone

jgalan14

Android Enthusiast
Jun 20, 2010
Sin City
ok so i had this phone for like 2 months now and i really like it, but one thing that i can't get over it just yet is push email, i had BB for the last 3 1/2 years(diferent ones) and i really miss the feature, i still got my iphone for another month but i don't really use it besidse for work, cause always had two different phone numbers, now i feel drag and i want to get the BlackBerry

My EVO and gmail is *instantaneous* with email. A message hits my EVO before it does my IMAP gmail app on my Macbook Pro.

No tricks, just set it up when I first got my phone.

I noticed the same thing with gmail account. I can send an email from my laptop to my gmail account and it hits my EVO almost instantly. Not sure why since I didn't do anything special. Just set it up on the EVO and its good to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones