• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help how do I install Android USB Driver on pc ??

HTCeasar

May 18, 2010
I know this sounds stupid but im really stuck. I extracted the file on my pc. In my android usb folder I now have a folder labeled amd64 and another labeled i386 and I don't know what installer I'm supposed to run. I thought it would be one exe. file to install drivers but now I'm stuck. Any help? Under which folder has the usb driver install?

I know this sounds stupid but im really stuck. I extracted the file on my pc. In my android usb folder I now have a folder labeled amd64 and another labeled i386 and I don't know what installer I'm supposed to run. I thought it would be one exe. file to install drivers but now I'm stuck. Any help? Under which folder has the usb driver install?

Are you talking about the drivers to use unEVOked? If so take a look at this link: public:windows_hboot_driver_install [RootWiki]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones