• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help. I want to flash ROM :)

Mysterka35

May 31, 2017
So. After spending two months with this phone LE Eco Le S3 x626 64GB/4GBRAM decided that I should upgrade EMUI. because a few days ago when I was still in school my phone freezed and restarted on it's own. Everything would have been perfect but it started acting funny. It stuck at EMUI optimizing apps 2 from 2 about 15minutes with no sign. Then after loading to homescreen it freezed again after minute and continued this shit.. I found combinatio how to wipe data and now I want to share material and find some help from you guys:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development/rom-miui-9-7-11-16-leeco-le-s3-x626-t3708502
Will this give miracle and well.. I upload Info about my phone. Now second question is what kind of equipment do I need? A PC? an USB cable that came originally with this phone? And.. well how should I follow that guide. What is that TWRP and how to well start the process

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180422-194719.jpg
    Screenshot_20180422-194719.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20180422-195635.jpg
    Screenshot_20180422-195635.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
No help so far huh.. Guess I will experiment on my own

I wouldn't have said waiting 4 hours for free help, on a Sunday was anything out of the ordinary?

Yes, you'll need a PC and a USB Cable.

Also, TWRP is a custom recovery which is what you'll need to install the custom ROM. If TWRP exists for your device, you'll need to find the bootloader unlock method to flash that first, then your ROM.

Upvote 0
So. After spending two months with this phone LE Eco Le S3 x626 64GB/4GBRAM decided that I should upgrade EMUI. because a few days ago when I was still in school my phone freezed and restarted on it's own. Everything would have been perfect but it started acting funny. It stuck at EMUI optimizing apps 2 from 2 about 15minutes with no sign. Then after loading to homescreen it freezed again after minute and continued this shit.. I found combinatio how to wipe data and now I want to share material and find some help from you guys:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/development/rom-miui-9-7-11-16-leeco-le-s3-x626-t3708502
Will this give miracle and well.. I upload Info about my phone. Now second question is what kind of equipment do I need? A PC? an USB cable that came originally with this phone? And.. well how should I follow that guide. What is that TWRP and how to well start the process

"EMUI"?.....I believe EMUI is usually only found on Huawei and Honor(Huawei) series phones...like my phone...
emui.jpg

Is your Le S3 already running a custom ROM that you flashed?
I don't know what LeEco phones usually come with, but I know they're out of the smart-phone business now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
https://www.skyneel.com/unlock-bootloader-leeco-le-s3
Guys, this seems like a decent guide for bootloader unlocking I mean. Now. Sorry to nag you guys but I never installed custom ROM before. But as for my friend I remember 2-3years or so ago I helped him with app called Odin, not sure what exactly he did to brick his Samsung galaxy S4? but anyway that being said I am sure that I need to look into these things carefully and nothing more nothing less from what is written on a guide

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones