• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Me Root My Android Plzzz

Hi I'm really new to the android group and I've noticed my android has such little space on it. Theres all these pre-installed apps on it and files that I don't want but cannot delete. I've looked up how to delete them and most of them talk about rooting my phone. I'm considering it but im scared that I might destroy my phone or how you guys say "brick" it. Can anyone help me root my phone with out me worrying about bricking it? Please I use this phone alot and I love it but this is a major issue for me because I can barely download any apps nor games.

Hi I'm really new to the android group and I've noticed my android has such little space on it. Theres all these pre-installed apps on it and files that I don't want but cannot delete. I've looked up how to delete them and most of them talk about rooting my phone. I'm considering it but im scared that I might destroy my phone or how you guys say "brick" it. Can anyone help me root my phone with out me worrying about bricking it? Please I use this phone alot and I love it but this is a major issue for me because I can barely download any apps nor games.
Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for stopping here to join us. ツ

What you'll need to do is to check inside your device's area of support _ where you'll get help from some of our experience members who have the same phone.

Select your device model from the list here: home page -- and join the other users who will give you help to get the most out of your device.

I hope the information on here will be useful to you. :)

Edit: I've taken the liberty and moved your thread to it's area of support. Hopefully someone will chime in to lend assistance to you.

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for stopping here to join us. ツ

What you'll need to do is to check inside your device's area of support _ where you'll get help from some of our experience members who have the same phone.

Select your device model from the list here: home page -- and join the other users who will give you help to get the most out of your device.

I hope the information on here will be useful to you. :)

Edit: I've taken the liberty and moved your thread to it's area of support. Hopefully someone will chime in to lend assistance to you.
Okay thx :) Do I just copy and paste my stuff to there?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones