• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello friends, forgive the inconvenience, but I need your help urgently ...
I have a zte n9510 from sprint company ... but a few days I stopped working and I turned it off and it only turns on the red LED but it does not advance ... if I remove the battery and put it again it starts normally but in seconds it goes out again And no longer starts ... try to start in safe mode but it does not leave me much less in recovery mode and I do not know how to do it if they can give me their hand I would thank them

You did not specify if the phone has been rooted or modified, so I will assume it is stock.

It sounds like maybe your battery has failed. Try removing the battery, plugging it in and booting it up without the battery. If you replace the battery and the issue is not resolved, then I would suspect a corrupt boot partition. That would require factory repair, which would probably be more costly than a new phone. Good luck!

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones