Discussion in 'Android Help' started by tee, Aug 6, 2013.
I want to unlink all contact fromm goole connect I need step by step answer
1. Login into you Gmail account.
2. Go to Contacts section. (You can use drop-down/list which by default shows value as "GMail". The location of drop-down is above "Inbox" in left-pane. Select "Conacts" from the drop-down.)
3. Under Contacts section, select "Circles" followed by circle-name.
4. This should display all the contacts.
5. Click on the contact which are being shown as "Connected". It should show the page where you will see the details about the selected contact.
6. In top-right side you should see "Connected Profiles". It will have list of email addresses. Next to email-addresses you will see circle-name, say 'circle1'.
7. Click on circle-name e.g. on "circle1", it should show a list of circles. Next to circle-names, you will see check-boxes. Clear all the check-boxes such that none of them is checked.
8. After step 7, you should see contacts as disconnected/unlinked.