• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP: Phone crashes and and having force close problems - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 LTE SM-T111

rwu7

Lurker
Oct 12, 2014
Hi

After rooting my phone using Kingo, i tried to install a custom rom on my phone using ROM INSTALLER.

The problem is, the installation did not make my phone better. All applications started to
crash. the crash occured in regular basis everytime i used some functions. the warning message says: 'UNFORTUNATELY ...... has stopped"

Anyone who is familiar with this error, please help me because i really need my phone back to
normal behaviour.

Thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome to the forums. May I how did you root . this is the correct way from what you posted

http://techbeasts.com/2014/07/09/in...oot-samsung-galaxy-tab-3-lite-sm-t110sm-t111/

Now may I ask if you have the firmware you was on or area your in .

Hi this might explain the firmware i m using. Im in indonesia.
Im not familiar with rooting so this is my first time and i don't do well.

2py2stv.png
2py2stv.png

Reactions: BRAINZ2013
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones