• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please before I take it back

kll201

Lurker
Oct 13, 2010
Let me start by saying I love Android and have had it before, and I never jumped on the iphone band wagon, but now I feel like I may have to for only 2 reasons unless someone can please help me. I can not find an easier solution for my music. I usually download from limewire and everything falls under itunes, well after getting the capitvate yesterday It took me over an hour to figure out that I had to go through doubletwist and all this mass storage and mount stuff... well after all of that I did get a few songs on my phone, but do I have to go through this EVERY time??? or is there an easier way? Also one more thing, yesterday when I got the phone I set up my facebook and now its gone.. i did have status updated right on the front of my phone if I just swiped it over and now its just "daily briefing" and I cant for the life of me find my facebook... unless i go to www.facebook.com what is going on??? Or am I just too dumb for this phone, cause I'm not a real tech person, I just need a fast brower, music, and camera. Please help before I am forced to jump on the iphone band wagon which I really dont want to do. Thanks

First off Welcome to the Forums!! Second what kinda phone do you have?
I don't use limewire due to government monitoring and tons of viruses. The music i had on my PC to get on my phone was very simple. When having your phone plugged in and selecting the mount as a disk drive option it acts like a simple flash drive. I just simply dragged all my songs into the music folder on the SD card. I also mainly download my music through an app on the market. There are quite a few good ones. Usually depending on your phone facebook is preinstalled. If you go to your settings and under "Accounts and Sync" options you will see facebook make sure your account is listed. If not add your account. That will also sync your facebook contacts, which is really useful. Let me know if this helps and you have anymore questions.

Reactions: yenrod
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones