• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Edit: The AOKP rom is amazing. Much better than stock rom except for a few problems

1) How can i get my camera to work? I have google camera but it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
2) On stock rom, I was able to play videos up to 720p on YouTube. Now, the highest I can go is 360p. How can I go back to 440p or higher? I have used YouTube on my android the same week before and after flashing the rom.
3) I flashed AOKP first, then I did a factory reset and rebooted. Could this be why I'm having so many poblems? My phone doesnt load apps most of the time and I have to optimize or restart.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: iboyperson
I really only had a problem with the camera, when seeing that I switched to cm11, waiting to c if adknight87 will release any new updates for cm12.1 or cm13 but I'm not too sure he will, can't rush anything tho so I'll keep on being patient. Right now I'd say cm11 is the best rom right now for this phone, use that instead

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones