• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with new htc rhyme

Kat14

Lurker
Dec 27, 2011
Hopeing someone can help me,i just got the htc rhyme and i love it.only problem is in the phone my facebook friends that have there phone number listed on fb are synced in my phone.ive read threads on here and tried to follow the directions to get rid of them but nothing has worked. I dont wanna have to go through people everytime i wanna call someone. If someone can help i would appreciate it... Thanx :) also they seem to go away only when i log out of the fb app. Then when i log back in they show up

I did that and they still are showing up.and when i log out of fb and then log back in i have 3 choices Sync all (synce date about all friends) syncemwith excisting contacts or dont sync and under that one it says use info about friends only in facebook. And no matter what i do they still show up in phone :-\

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones