• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a7incorona

Lurker
Oct 5, 2010
so my (samsung fascinate) battery died while i was wiping it from the boot loader and now i have no boot loader menu and when its on it just keeps saying .... the process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. please try again force close........what do i do to get the boot loader back on my phone or fix it!!!!!!!!!!

so my (samsung fascinate) battery died while i was wiping it from the boot loader and now i have no boot loader menu and when its on it just keeps saying .... the process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. please try again force close........what do i do to get the boot loader back on my phone or fix it!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully the links in the first post will help you: ROOT, Recovery and Update < LOOK here FIRST - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones