• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
some one please help me.. i think my phone may be bricked

Okay... so I try and use my camera on my lg Etna, and it wont work, i try to access the internet and that wont work, i try to take my phone off of airplane mode and of coarse that wont work, my gallery wont open, i cant access the torch app, and i cant put music on my phone, and when i plug my phone into the computer i get "device is not fully installed" when i do have every thing on there but it still wont work.. what the f*** man?? can some one please help me??:mad::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hi there, welcome to the Android forums. Which phone do you have? The forums have specific forums for each phone, so if you'd like, you can find your phone in the list and go to that forum and hopefully get the help you need.

Android Phones - Android Forums

There's a lot of good people here, and hopefully you can find the help you need for your phone.

Reactions: liljc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones