• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pattydayts

Lurker
May 4, 2012
:thinking: hello all u smarties...I have a desperate question and im technology stupido(my bro got those brains...)
OK...I have an HTC Android 4G Amaze and I downloaded a movie to my cell...now I heard I can connect to my Vizio TV...how do i do that?? Thx and hugs and kisses from my big SOS!!!:thumbup:

Welcome to AF, glad you found us, I would post that question in this section, HTC Amaze 4G - Android Forums I am sure someone there will answer you quickly:)

:thinking: hello all u smarties...I have a desperate question and im technology stupido(my bro got those brains...)
OK...I have an HTC Android 4G Amaze and I downloaded a movie to my cell...now I heard I can connect to my Vizio TV...how do i do that?? Thx and hugs and kisses from my big SOS!!!:thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones