1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hero gps vs iphone 3gs gps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nickhirst, Nov 12, 2009.

1. nickhirst

nickhirst Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Was a long time iphone user, til i got my new hero. The hero is here to stay:D.
    Just wondering what you guys think, Have downloaded copilot. Its unbelievable how quick the gps starts and is connected and never seems to drop out!
    The experiences i had with my 3gs was completly the opposite, ok maybe not such a long time to find a signal, but always losing it again, and just when you need it most!!!!!
    Hero A++++++ Iphone 3gs F-------------
    What do you guys think, anyone with the same results?

Advertisement

2. michael_84

michael_84 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    IT Techy
    Manchester, UK
    Hiya,
    I recently got Co-Pilot and took it on a 4 hour trip down south, I had the GPS drop out twice on the way down but on the return leg it was totally stable, the drop out though I blamed on co-pilot as quitting co-pilot and restarting it gained signal again as opposed to restarting the GPS.

Though there has been two updates to Co-pilot since I ran it so they may of fixed that now!! :)

3. rizzla

rizzla Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    London, UK
    Yeah the GPS is quick :)

The first phone I used gps with I had to buy the unit separate, cost

4. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Designer
    UK
    I recall my iphone 3g getting really dim-witted with the gps after an update (can't recall which one).
    Even with google maps it just didn't seem sure where I was. It got so bad, I even asked the wife for directions once! ;)

Hero has been good so far.

Tags: