• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero gps vs iphone 3gs gps

nickhirst

Nov 8, 2009
Was a long time iphone user, til i got my new hero. The hero is here to stay:D.
Just wondering what you guys think, Have downloaded copilot. Its unbelievable how quick the gps starts and is connected and never seems to drop out!
The experiences i had with my 3gs was completly the opposite, ok maybe not such a long time to find a signal, but always losing it again, and just when you need it most!!!!!
Hero A++++++ Iphone 3gs F-------------
What do you guys think, anyone with the same results?

Hiya,
I recently got Co-Pilot and took it on a 4 hour trip down south, I had the GPS drop out twice on the way down but on the return leg it was totally stable, the drop out though I blamed on co-pilot as quitting co-pilot and restarting it gained signal again as opposed to restarting the GPS.

Though there has been two updates to Co-pilot since I ran it so they may of fixed that now!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones