• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Snowy Alberta

Britjoe

Lurker
Nov 9, 2014
Hi there Im a British Import to Canada Ive been in Alberta Now for 18 years, Im a Punk rocker, or was but now im 50 with a bald Head.

Living in a small town with the smell of the cow poop in the summer and the cold winters.
I love and build Motorcycles that I can only end up riding 6 months of the year cause of the snow, I have a interest in Tech and im a Nurd,

In my Car I have a Asteroid Smart (android based Audio system) that i installed last year after I melted my stock system with a Automotive Air freshener that may of well been ACID it melted the ABS plastic on my car trim and ruined the touch screen.

The Asteroid was a ugly simple Android system stock, but with a root, and some tweaks and some other stuff has really come to life, and inspired me to move from the 5th gen of Iphone Ive owned to the android world, and its great, cause I love to mess with stuff.

Rooted Galaxy S5
Rooted Asteroid Smart
Rooted Galaxy 10.1
thanks
Joe

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones